Provided by the US Postal Service, Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) is a way to send a postcard mailer to everyone in a specific area or zip code at a significantly discounted postage rate.
- Mail to every residence in a specific zip code. No mailing list needed.
- Postage rate as low as 17.7¢ per piece. See USPS site for current price.
- Minimum of 200 pieces AND at least one complete carrier route.
- Who does EDDM® postcard printing? We do! See below.
Your Options with IDG:
- Save yourself the time and headache and let us provide an end-to-end EDDM® solution. We’ll help you design it, print it, bundle it, and ship it.
- You can pick and choose what parts of the service you’d like us to do.
There are many benefits to using EDDM®. However, it’s not for everyone. Determining whether or not your business will benefit from EDDM® versus traditional targeted direct mail can be tricky. But here’s a quick guideline that might make your decision easier.
EDDM® would probably be a good marketing tool for you if…
- Your business is primarily dependent on the local market for its clients. Examples of businesses that would typically benefit from EDDM®: Carpet Cleaning, Dentists, Restaurants, Fitness Centers, Car Washes, Neighborhood Specific Realtors, etc.
- You know that your target audience resides in a specific area or zipcode. For example, you know that a particular zipcode consists of your target age and income demographic.
If you have a highly specific target audience, then it’s likely that traditional direct mail will produce better results. But you’ll have to do a little research to be sure.